IDLife has a commitment to only delivering the highest quality products from the cleanest sources of raw materials we can find, and insuring the manufacturing process adheres to rigorous quality standards throughout. With more than 10% of supplements on the market laced with ingredients prohibited in college and professional sports, we decided in 2019 to partner with Informed Choice to give our customers additional peace of mind about the purity and quality of IDLife’s lifestyle products.
BENEFITS OF INFORMED CHOICE TESTING
- World Anti-doping Association (WADA) testing on every single batch produced.
- Certified Finished Products: Products that carry the Informed Sport logo go through a full manufacturing audit and every batch is tested for a wide variety of WADA banned substances.
- Certified Raw Materials: Certified Raw Materials go through a full manufacturing audit and every batch is pre market tested for a wide variety of WADA banned substances.
- Certified Sites: Provides assurance that the manufacturing facility is equipped with adequate critical control procedures for manufacturing sports nutritional products.
The program comprises:
- Product testing using ISO17025 accredited methods
- Thorough audit of the manufacturing quality controls, as well as the product label
- Pre-registration testing of products before entry onto the program
- Regular testing of products post registration
- Informed-Sport – Every batch/lot tested
- Informed-Choice – Monthly blind sample testing
WHAT IS INFORMED CHOICE SPORT?
Informed Sport is the only third party banned substance testing and certification program that tests every single batch of a product prior to being released to market. This ensures they are not inadvertently contaminated with substances prohibited in sport.
WHY DID IDLIFE PARTNER WITH INFORMED CHOICE?
The decision was easy for IDLife given our pledge to excellence. Any company truly committed to testing their products would use Informed Choice Sport instead of the basic Informed Choice certification. IDLife is committed to Informed Choice Sport certification testing to insure that every single batch, from every single lot, of lifestyle product produced and sold by IDLife do not contain any banned substances before being released to the market. Within this enhanced program, products are rigorously tested from raw materials, through the manufacturing process, pre-production samples, and finished product. That’s peace of mind you expect from a high quality brand like IDLife.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE INFORMED CHOICE CERTIFIED?
A full listing of IDLife lifestyle products that carry the Informed Choice Sport certification can be found at
HOW DOES INFORMED CHOICE VERIFY IDLIFE PRODUCTS?
The Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice testing specification was developed by the world class sports anti-doping laboratory LGC, and is based on expert knowledge gained through the analysis of over 40,000 supplement samples over 10 years.
IDLife Actual Testimonials
I signed up for my vitamins immediately because I know they are important and was happy with the initial assessment but the DNA really hit home! I’m sensitive to dairy?? I had no idea but the DNA test told me why I was sensitive, the test was spot on!
I eat good, am at my goal weight thanks to TLD but I’m always dragging. I decided the good food I learned how to make wasn’t giving me enough so I needed to supplement. Not really knowing where to turn to besides a doctor, Vikki recommended to do the Free Vitamin assessment. The assessment recommended…
I had lost weight and have been keeping it off. I started the personal vitamins mainly to avoid getting sick. I know my food doesn’t have everything I need even though I eat good. It’s really the only reason I started taking them but after about 3 weeks I found I had so much energy…